BlackTracks K9 Corporation
BlackTracks K9 is a Canadian based canine Security/ Training facility.
• We are the only private K9 company licensed by the federal government, which enables us to house, store and access high energy explosives for the purpose of K9 Detection Training.
• We are a member of Transport Canada Aviation Security which permits us the opportunity to work in the following fields; Aviation, Marine and Road transportation sectors.
• Our certifications also span across the US and globally through the United States Police Dog affiliation as well as FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency).
• Our Owner and President, Tom Abraham, is a former Fire Fighter specializing in K9 Search and Rescue and has over 35 years of K9 handling experience.
He is currently a Police K9 Handler through The Public Safety Dept, Peace Officers Standards and Training. An expert Canine Witness.
Our team consists of current and former Law Enforcement members and Emergency Services personnel including active Anti-terrorist/SWAT team members and Master Canine Judges.
Over 25 years of business.
BLACKTRACKS K9 Security
Our security K9 venue consist of;
• Explosives Detection/Vapor Wake Dogs (Airports, Aircrafts, Transportation Hubs, Stadiums, Events)
• Drug Detection Dogs (Prisons, Schools, Business, Private, Vehicles, Zero Tolerance)
• Search and Rescue (Lost and Missing Persons, Building Collapse, Natural Disasters)
• Cadaver dogs (sourcing and identifying human remains)
• Man Trackers (Fugitives and High Risk apprehensions)
• Fish and Wildlife Detection (Anti-Poaching, ammunition, casings, and shells)
Our Multi-Purpose Dog Teams are ready to deploy and engage as a turnkey operation to your existing Business or Private needs. We have a total of 25 dog teams ready to deploy.
Our 500 acre training facilities include scrap yards, warehouses as well as a live firing range.
In addition to the above, Black Tracks K9 offers K9 Training and Consulting Services, offering in class and hands on services to existing K9 units.